Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Come, Mindy!

Here's another "meme". As you should already all know, I love making jokes that nobody ever gets (except for myself). Ha Ha.
Brain: Come, Mindy, it's time for us to write an optimizing C compiler for the Z80 from scratch!
Mindy: Why?
Brain: Writing an LLVM backend is a daunting task.
Mindy: Why?
Brain: It's big, complicated, and a moving target.
Mindy: Why?
Brain: Because it's something I want to do!
Mindy: Okay, I love you!

And here's the original text: (in case you haven't watched all the episodes of Animaniacs)

Brain: Come, Mindy, it's time for us to take over the world!
Mindy: Why?
Brain: By right of superior intelligence I am best suited to guide the destiny of this planet.
Mindy: Why?
Brain: My impairable powers give me the mandate.
Mindy: Why?
Brain: Because it's something I want to do!
Mindy: Okay, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment